Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:36:10 +0000
Disparage away, Bob :-)

I recognise that many on the List manage with Windows, enjoy using it
even, but my experiences are what I blame for my lack of hair.  I use
Government machines at work (W2k Professional), Internet standalones
at work (XP) and Internet standalone at Church (Vista) and none gives
me a good experience.

But my latest hate-object is HPProductAssistant which pops up every
few seconds, sometimes, just because someone was foolish enough to
instal HP software on a computer connected to a HP printer.  After
many weeks, I think I have finally stopped the software from bothering
all and sundry.

I don't see plonker-like behaviour like than on my Macs ...

Chris