Re: [OM] 90/2.0 vs 135/3.5 for distant landscape

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2.0 vs 135/3.5 for distant landscape
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 01:09:01 +0800
As both Modern Photography and Gary's test results shown both lenses are
very compariable. I doubt the extreme comments from these list memebers.

My comment was based on the test shots under modern (digital back)
controlled condition with very silent shutter and 10x liveview. As the
difference between the two lenses are so small I doubt people will see it in
normal use.

Of course error can still happen and I will do it with 5D II FF soon.

C.H.Ling