Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 07:54:38 +0000
Me too, Nico.

And my wife makes wonderful pizze, with various toppings, normally one
of (mainly) fish and another of (mainly) meat (chorizo, salami, Parma
ham) together with the other toppings like cheese and tomato.  They
are probably thicker than you would like, but they hold up in the
hand, for the most part.  They are made in an electric over,
unfortunately, but the dough is left to rise on our stove in the
sitting room.  Oh, and I love anchovies.

And they taste even better in the morning, early, before anyone else
is awake, sliced thinly so that no one will realise that the remaining
sections have been "tidied up" ...

Chris