Re: [OM] The print I bought at Clyde Butcher's gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] The print I bought at Clyde Butcher's gallery
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:46:36 -0600

> Loxahatchee Refuge shot is tonally pretty much like the big silver
> print.  But it's still hard to compare an 11x17 print against something
> that's about 4x5 feet.

I don't even know where to buy photographic paper that big!

If I was going to regularily produce that kind of print, I'd be shooting
8x10 B&W. Alas, I'm not good enough of a photographer/artist to really
warrant that kind of equipment investment and output investment.

Yet, I wouldn't mind selling a couple shots for $10,000 apiece.  Maybe that
will encourage me to get better.  ;)

AG