Re: [OM] The print I bought at Clyde Butcher's gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] The print I bought at Clyde Butcher's gallery
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:45:21 -0500
The print hanging on the gallery wall is either the 37x51 or 40x64...
$6,000 and $10,000 respectively in limited edition silver gelatin or
$1,800 and $1,900 in "giclee" (ink jet) done on an Epson 9800.  I got
the smallest one available which is 11x15 matted to 18x22 for $135.
Mine doesn't look near as impressive but I suspect it would look much
nicer illuminated by the same LED spotlights used in the gallery.  But
his wife told me the lights are not yet on the market.  They're involved
in some testing for the manufacturer.

Chuck Norcutt