Re: [OM] You've got snow?

Subject: Re: [OM] You've got snow?
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 22:13:09 +0000
Andrew,
 Well, I'd be happy for a little heat. This is the first time I've been able to
get out of my house since Tuesday. Trees down, power out due to ice storm. temp
in F twenties and teens. Ice on limbs and lines keep breaking power lines
quicker than they can fix 'em. It's really uncomfortable stepping out of the
shower when it's 40 degrees F in the house. Thank goodness I have a gas water
heater. I love it here in Kentucky .
  I finally made it out of my neighborhood to a local eatery with wi-fi. Thanks
to some neighbors with chainsaws clearing our road. The cracking of tree limbs
and whole trees toppling in the middle of the night is an eerie sound . I had
power until Tuesday at 6:15am.Might be without power for another week to 10
days.
 Now to find a place to stay before I freeze to death.
Bob