Re: [OM] You've got snow?

Subject: Re: [OM] You've got snow?
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:38:01 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Andrew

> on 44degC here right now for the second day (that's just over
> 111degF) and being a lifelong greenie I don't have aircon as we don't
> really get that much hot weather. <g> Relative humidity, 2%. Last

You lucky bugger, we have 15% humidity here, 44-50 I can take but
not when theres a bit of water in the air as well !

Dont know why but people give me strange looks when I went
shopping bare foot, and carrying it back to the car, bunch of
wusses. Feet need to breath :-)

Actually had a chance to take an OM2SP out this afternoon
but ended up sitting in a waiting room for 1.5Hrs instead, waiting
for my wife to finish her appointment, so I took some inside photos
of the desk, the desk and the clock, the desk, clock, and painting,
and one of a dead tree out the window, and another one of my feet.

Melbourne's starting to make me feel at home now, just need to
get rid of that last bit of moisture in the air and it will almost be like
Kalgoorlie :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

Feet smell? Nose runs? Hey! You're built upside-down!