Re: [OM] PTGui vs PhotoShop photomerge

Subject: Re: [OM] PTGui vs PhotoShop photomerge
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 22:05:02 -0500
I don't see any trouble in the trees.  The only thing I see is what
appears to be some blocky JPEG artifacts in the clouds.  I don't know
what caused it and it shouldn't be there but I don't think it would be
visible in an 11x14 or smaller print.

While a 10MP 4/3 sensor can probably beat Velvia area for area it's a
bit unfair to compare 2.25 square cm of sensor to 102 square cm of
Velvia on a 6x17 camera.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt