Re: [OM] If only all Amazon reviews were this helpful...

Subject: Re: [OM] If only all Amazon reviews were this helpful...
From: Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:06:59 -0800
i'm sorry to hear where the trouble is coming from - as the (only?)
female voice in the list crowd i say, have faith, not all women are
that impossible to live with... but i also see your point (and sadly,
it happens way too often that a "bad" one ruins it for the rest of
us...).

i'm with moose here, wishing that things get better for you very soon.

nico.

Darin wrote:

Thanks Moose!

I think it's getting a little better, but only time will tell.

Women! Can't live with'em, can't live without'em, can't just
shoot'em! (No
offense intended to the women of the list) Do we even have more than one
female list member anymore? Niccoletta is the only one that comes to
mind.

Darin