Re: [OM] OT--A few New Ones

Subject: Re: [OM] OT--A few New Ones
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:00:02 +0000
Chris Barker wrote:
> They might look OK, Donald, but they're just leather gloves.
>
> That was quite a lesson, nearly losing it in the Cairngorms ...
>
> Chris

Damn, they always fit so well; nothing ever fits me that well!

Yes, quite a lesson. As they say if you don't die, it makes you better.
The first mistake was serious, but needn't be fatal. The second,
however, was really bad. Really, seriously bad. I must have been dulled
by the weather, which was almost unbearable. But I'm a quick learner.

:-)

So how'd you fancy landing an A320 in the Hudson, Chris..?

D.