Re: [OM] OT--A few New Ones

Subject: Re: [OM] OT--A few New Ones
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 11:30:17 -0600
Joel

Theisens in Cedar Rapids (or Newton, Grinnell or Tipton) has an excellent
selection of gloves for hunters and shooters.  I have a pair of gloves which
are good down around freezing, but almost bought a pair a few weeks ago that
are good to way below zero, but have the ability to still allow you to press
the shutter release and operate a few controls.
I also located a couple pairs of gloves at Scheels in the Coral Ridge Mall a
few weeks ago which would also work well.

AG