Re: [OM] OT--A few New Ones

Subject: Re: [OM] OT--A few New Ones
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 07:19:44 +0000
I have a pair of Sealskinz, Joel, for when it's too cold for my
fingerless gloves.

They're not too difficult to shoot in, but my best gloves are green
military ones (which of course I use only on duty).  They come with
"Combat Soldier 95" uniform and are knitted material of some sort with
rubber-type pimples for grip on the inside of the hand (palm-side).
For their size they are warm -- amazing considering how useless some
of our troops' uniform has turned out to be in extreme climates.

Chris