Re: [OM] I'm back, with an E-410!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back, with an E-410!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:43:19 -0800
AS wrote:

> I bought from jinfinance - his feedback has gone way down. He did communicate
> with me to tell me that he shipped the adapter. He also said it might take up
> to 3 weeks but that is worst case.

It's a shame if he is slipping. I've bought a number of things from him
over 3-4 transactions. I even asked him if he could include an item
other sellers like him were listing, but that he didn't list. He
responded in the affirmative and included it with the other stuff in the
order at a competitive price. Always correct and with quick
shipping/receipt.

Moose