[OM] I'm back, with an E-410!

Subject: [OM] I'm back, with an E-410!
From: "Shawn Wright" <vwdiesels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:17:35 -0800
Hello all,

I'm back... :-)
Some may recall I dropped in about 18 months ago to ask a few questions about
the E-500
vs D50, after handling a D50 and getting interested in DSLRs again. My OMs have
sat
unused for several years now, while I suffer with various P&S models. I could
not resist the
boxing day sales, and picked up an E-410 2 lens kit for $379 CDN, including a
4Gb CF card.
I haven't used it much, but am quite impressed so far. I thought for the price,
it's hard to go
wrong! I'm still waiting for an ebay OM adapter to show up so I can try my OM
lenses. I'll
need to get a flash at some point - it seems Metz is the only 3rd party option
for TTL ability -
is that right?

ps: Thomas - not sure of the status of the zuikoholic.com site - it appears to
still archive the
list mail, but the subscribe messages apparently don't forward to the new list.
I was directed
here by someone at the dpreview forums.

Shawn Wright
OM-1, OM-4Ti, 21/3.5, 35/2.8, 50/1.8, 85/2, 135/3.5
E-410, 14-42, 40-150