Re: [OM] IMG: Backyard Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Backyard Visitor
From: Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 07:57:55 -0800
uh... but how did you get *him* to move out when his job was done?!?

nico.

On Jan 9, 2009, at 6:36 AM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:

   Yow! Mother Nature *can* be a real bitch. For controlling mice,
nothing
beats a Black Snake (aka Black Racer). I had an army of mice living
in my
garage until a Racer moved in (I found a shed skin in the grage door
springs). They're very thin and can work their way into the smallest
crack.
He didn't even have to catch all the mice; once they sensed him the mice
moved out.

Charlie

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Chris Crawford
<chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx