Re: [OM] IMG: Backyard Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Backyard Visitor
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 19:08:41 -0500
Wow, I've never had a cat get eaten. Not much in Indiana that will tangle
with a cat. My grandpa's old cat, Molly, has killed two rattlesnakes. When I
lived in Santa Fe, people used to talk of cats being eaten by coyotes and
one person I knew had a cat get eaten by a large owl. That woman had several
horses and she kept complaining that her barn was full of mice and she
couldn't seem to get rid of them. Noticing that she didn't have any cats, I
suggested getting one to live in the barn. That's when she told me that her
last cat got eaten by the owl that lives in a tree on her property. She says
she saw the owl tear her cat apart while it was still alive! That
traumatized her and she never got another cat.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design