Re: [OM] OM Bellows Questions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Bellows Questions
From: Alan Wood <alanmwood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 23:21:54 +0000 (GMT)
Chuck

Thank you for the link on Series filters, and my apologies for doubting you.

Now I am wondering why Olympus put a thread for a Series VI retaining ring on
some front standards of the Auto Bellows.  A standard filter thread would make
sense, but why a thread for a retaining ring when there is nothing to hold the
filters in place?
 --
Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)