Re: [OM] OM Bellows Questions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Bellows Questions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 07:19:57 -0500
I don't think these bellows units are mechanically joined other than via
extension tubes between front and rear standards of two units.  Then the
whole assembly is held in place by the wood support.  I assume each
bellows unit is held to the wood support with a long 1/4-20 screw.

The use of extension tubes to join them never occurred to me until I
looked at this photo and wondered how they were connected.  Rather
ingenious and an easier and more general solution than what I proposed
with the slide copier.  As you can see these bellows units are not at
all the same.  I suspect they're put together with T-treads.

Chuck Norcutt