Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...

Subject: Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 20:36:18 +0800
Yeah! the Canon digital is just so good at most situations so users
gradually forgot about all the technique they learnt from the film ages. We
Olympus users are just so much better, Olympus is trying to keep us always
in good shape:

- less RAW headroom so we need accurate exposure and may need an external
meter too.
- so many AF issues so we have to rely on our own eyes.
- tilt viewfinder challenging our natural leveling ability.
- heavy pro lenses, need more exercise to carry them.

Oh! just purchased a 5D Mark II, I think it is time to throw away the tripod
:-)

C.H.Ling