Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...

Subject: Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 21:16:13 -0500
Well thanks for trying.  Although I understand the exposure issue and
how I got where I am I'm not sure I'm really up to the task of dealing
with the aftermath of my exposure errors.  ACR does a good job but I'm
beginning to understand that I'm still a novice driver.  And how dumb am
I?  I was just thinking today that my 5D (which I've owned for about 3
years) has a perfectly fine spot meter... which I've never used.

Chuck Norcutt