Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...

Subject: Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 22:24:41 +0800
The first time I saw the stage shoot rule was in 1972, from a Fuji compact
camera user manual. It was our family camera, with a 38mm/f2.8 lens and
program shutter (no battery required). It was given to our relative at end
of 1970's, I still miss this camera very much.

Talking about stage shoots, I have no less than 20 times experience, one of
the most difficult task in exposure control.

C.H.Ling