Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...

Subject: Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 07:25:43 -0500
I've never heard of such an exposure rule for stage shoots and this was
only my second stage shoot and the first one gave me no difficulty.  But
after going back and taking another look at the images I have to
conclude that most are overexposed to the tune of 1/2 to 1-1/2 stops.
Applying a rule of -1 or even -1.5EV exposure compensation would have
resulted in much better images.  Not only the exposure but the ability
to use a faster shutter speed.  I'll have to do it differently next year.

Chuck Norcutt