Re: [OM] Aloha from soggy Hawaii

Subject: Re: [OM] Aloha from soggy Hawaii
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 13:08:36 -0600
Chris, I am trying to figure out a way to make my wife think it is her
idea to get a 420.  Unfortunately, I got her an IS-50 once and I'm not
sure she put even a full roll of film through it.  She is a Stylus
shooter and that's how it is.

Incidentally, I got my daughter a Stylus 840 for Xmas and that's a
smashing little bugger.  Huge LCD and wonderful features.  I haven't
seen yet how the capture holds up through the entire workflow, but
she's making some great images with it, and the camera is itself
attractive and beautifully made.

Joel W.