Re: [OM] Now that all is white

Subject: Re: [OM] Now that all is white
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 16:01:54 -0800

> We now have 2.5 FEET on the ground, and the forecast is for snow through the
> weekend.
Wow! Jan. Amazing what a few miles will do around here. From the map I
guess we are less than 25mi apart and we got less than 12" of snow total
during this whole 2 week weather "episode". We dodged that last wave
entirely while I see Seattle to the SE and Duncan to the NW got hit
pretty hard. Still our road is a sheet of slushy ice and so we're stuck
at home. Not entirely true as in anticipation we chained up my
daughter's Toyota PU and left it out on the main road, a 1km hike away.
Plenty of firewood and the power hasn't gone out yet and the kids are
staying with us.

A very Merry Christmas to all (belatedly to those on the other side of
the globe).
Mike