Re: [OM] Now that all is white

Subject: Re: [OM] Now that all is white
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 13:05:42 -0800
We now have 2.5 FEET on the ground, and the forecast is for snow
through the weekend.

We've lost two temporary structures, and I'm shovelling the roofs of
greenhouses and other temporary structures twice a day. Even a plastic
shovel pokes holes in fabric structures when it's cold and has several
hundred pounds of frozen water on it. We've taken to putting tarps
inside these structures to protect the contents. If the "hay barn"
goes, we won't be able to feed our animals through the winter.

It was fun for a while. But it can stop now.

:::: We got the best politicians in this country that money can buy.
-- Will Rogers
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99AA34>