Re: [OM] MERRY CHRISTMAS

Subject: Re: [OM] MERRY CHRISTMAS
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 16:29:24 +0000
Russ

Thanks for that set of photos.  It is a varied collection but
entertaining nonetheless.  I don't like the way the gallery is set up,
in that I have to tab all the images to navigate between them -- I
cannot navigate to the next image from each one.

But the Gros Marne image is curiously reminiscent of somewhere I have
been and therefore very attractive.  I think that it reminds me of
Aden, now in the Yemen, where I lived as a small boy, in 1963 and 1967.

Happy Christmas to you, too :-)

Chris