Re: [OM] T-20 on Blackbird,fly

Subject: Re: [OM] T-20 on Blackbird,fly
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 18:01:44 +1000
siddiq@xxxxxxx wrote:
 > Marc wrote:
>> All of which is to say, "Photography is fun", isn't it? Thanks for
>> helping make it so. :-D
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Marc
>> Noosa Heads, Oz
>> http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery
>
> Can't find a way to RSS that--something intentional? or just
> limitation of whatever you're using to host/make?
> /s

I'm not sure what you're trying to RSS. If it's the Gallery or an
individual album, then there is no feed available, no. I'm not sure you
can have a feed with the Gallery 2 software - I'll have to check. Is
there something there I've overlooked that indicates there *should* be a
working feed (eg. an RSS icon somewhere)?