Re: [OM] MERRY CHRISTMAS

Subject: Re: [OM] MERRY CHRISTMAS
From: Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 23:27:07 -0800
thanks! very glad to be a part of the group. well, the ceramic
artists is not me, same name, different person, but yes to comp lit,
it is my field after all :)

truth be told, i do have about a billion questions; i'm definitely
not a serious photographer yet, it's still in the realm of
"occasional hobby" unfortunately. i use an E-510, being small enough
for me to hold, with a wide array of lenses (2 from the original kit,
and 3 borrowed from someone with infinite patience), and as much as i
play with it, there's always something i either forget to set (if
it's not WB, it's color, or ISO, i'm known for messing up at least
one of the main settings), or i'm not entirely satisfied with the
result, in one way or another. i don't have a website yet, although i
am planning on it, so i put my photos on... ahem ahem... <whispers>
fl*ckr... [http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicolegaia/]

i shall start asking soon...

:)

nico.