Re: [OM] E-3 + ZD 50/2.0 Macro vs OM-1n + 90/2.0 Macro (usage)

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 + ZD 50/2.0 Macro vs OM-1n + 90/2.0 Macro (usage)
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 19:57:12 -0500
house renovations,  House Renovations.....

I once deprived myself of camera gear early in my life due to
frugality and miserliness. I wasted many years of lost photography
because of that. So, during a period between wives (almost wrote
lives), I satisfied myself and did not deny myself. It was a great
release and rejuvenation. But now, I am in the same boat, the
house is falling apart:

http://www.zuik.net/public/house_MG_5626.jpg

Rotting at the base. So I do all the repair myself, but do I get a new
camera for all that work? Nooo.., just soar muscles and the wife's
realization that - Next Year -, we can replace the whole thing with
sliders and a new design. And dare I mention getting a new camera.
Noooo, We'llll see, gotta have the ...... first. Even though I'm
saving thousands for my effort.

So, don't deny yourself, Please, your life is not getting longer.
I don't care what gear you have, let loose. Even if it means
using what you have, don't waste time, time cannot be replaced.

If you can't use that OM-3t, find someone who can, but get the
camera you want now. Forget the budget shackles.

Photographic Sloth - is a deadly sin - and should not be tolerated!
Thinking you should do something versus wanting to do something
are two different things.

WayneS - evangelical camera gear photographic proselyte
engaging in a little projection onto the situation and psychotherapeutic
release ... OK, I feel better...Forget the budget.... Time is the budget.
... and I resemble that...