Re: [OM] More on using the T32 in manual mode

Subject: Re: [OM] More on using the T32 in manual mode
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 09:54:48 +0800
For shooting event photo indoor I always use flash, the ambient light and
people's position are not always controllable that means you are not able to
control the lighting effect you wanted.

I will try to use bounce flash where possible and also try to avoid mixed
light on people's face, the color temp of flash and ambient are just too far
away, it is better to have flash dominant.

C.H.Ling