[OM] [OT] Re: More on using the T32 in manual mode

Subject: [OM] [OT] Re: More on using the T32 in manual mode
From: Jerry Smith <proud_texan63@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:13:03 -0800 (PST)
   Moose,

 I have tried for the last few days to open the links you have been sending,
but I have been unable to do so. I keep getting messages such as "error, unable
to connect to server". I have tried using Opera as well as IE, but I get the
same from both. I was wondering if anyone else has had these same problems? On
a bit of a different note, has anyone had any problems getting on or into
Google? I get much of the same msg trying to do that as well.

                            Thanks,
                                  Jerry

Life is not a race, it is a ride. Enjoy it!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/proud-texan/