Re: [OM] On free film...

Subject: Re: [OM] On free film...
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 00:40:16 -0600
Hi, Moose,

I finally did get an old scanner, a Dimage Scan Dual II, and, even with that
I could get better scans from my negatives than the Wal-Mart CDs provided.
However, the little F10 is impressive.  The image that I made reference to
is in a gallery that is still being treated as spam by my new email handler.
I will see if I can send a link somehow.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA