Re: [OM] On free film...

Subject: Re: [OM] On free film...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 22:22:51 -0800
Jim Nichols wrote:
>> I would agree with you.  My little 6.3mp Fujifilm F10 has produced some
>> images that just blew me away. After several years of having C41 film
>> processed to CD by a department store lab, I was amazed at the resolution
>> that the little camera provided.

Hardly a fair comparison. Nothing against the F10, I liked mine so much
I went to an F30 and Carol is still using the F10. On the other hand, if
you shot it with the EV setting wrong and a softening filter, then
mis-set contrast in an editor, that would be closer to what was being
done to your film shots.

The difference between a minilab CD of scanned film images and proper
scans is just enormous.

Moose