Re: [OM] On free film...

Subject: Re: [OM] On free film...
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 17:23:36 -0500
Wow, a reversed element, how did he figure that one out? I'd be afraid to
take it apart to see. I have books here showing the optical diagrams of the
older and newer versions of the 85 and they are quite a bit different
looking, so I guess they could render differently. My lens is very sharp.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design