Re: [OM] OM-4Ti and OTF flash question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4Ti and OTF flash question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 23:08:50 -0500
According to the OM-4 user's guide, when the camera is in manual mode it
will only fire the flash in manual mode.  That leaves an interesting
unknown about what happens when the T-32 is in TTL mode.  The OM-4Ti
manual gets around that particular problem by not acknowledging the
existence of the T-32 amongst the T-series flashes (I kid you not!)
I'd test it but it's time to go to bed.

Chuck Norcutt