Re: [OM] OM-4Ti and OTF flash question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4Ti and OTF flash question
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 04:15:16 -0300
OK - this makes perfect sense, doubtlessly. It's just like the 2n.

I tape the contact for Auto mode use ( no consequences when on Manual
mode, when I use it for fill flash. One wouldn't be able to make fill-in
locked at 1/60, mixing ambient light.) - because I'm one of those who
think Olympus should have kept things as the old - plain 2 did.

***So - why, why does the display show a double arrow pointing '60' in
Manual mode, while the romboid will move around over and under the sync
speed.*** - This was what lead me to think what I wrongly wrote before,
but it's time to sleep for me too, and won't check it untill tomorrow.

Or did I dream about those arrows ? - doubt it, I felt surprised to
discover them ...

Oh, no ... it's 4 a.m., I feel hungry and cold - but will go downstairs
and check it, otherwise I will suffer another insomnia episode.

About the 4T and 3Ti opposite behaviour, this is how I always understood it.

Fine, I knew something should stop me from doing weird things in Lab
mode ;^)

Fernando.