[OM] One Roll, One Lens, One Hour

Subject: [OM] One Roll, One Lens, One Hour
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 18:48:29 -0600
I posted a mini photo project on the www.zone-10.com website. Yes, this is a
shameless plug alert...

This photo project was to load one roll of Fuji Superia 100 color print film
in the OM-3Tiwith a 50mm lens and restrict myself to one hour in downtown
Grinnell, Iowa. The roll is being presented in its entirety, warts and all.
No editing, cropping or parsing the outtakes. Images are presented in the
order they were taken.

On a side-note, the OM-3Ti with that little grippy thingy is one really
sweet street-photography machine.  I had the camera strap kinda wrapped
around my wrist and the camera never left my hand. It is such a
"low-profile" camera and people were not turned off by it in the least.
When shooting with the E-1, battery grip and 14-54 lens, there is nothing
subtle about you or your presence.  People see the camera a block off and
run.  But the OM body and single lens was just the right size to be
non-threatening.

Technical details:  OM-3Ti, Zuiko 50 f3.5 Macro, Fujifilm Superia 100,
processed in one hour at Walgreens.  Resized, rotated and sharpened in
Photoshop Elements, border and copyright added in Irfanview.

Do not adjust your monitors, her hair really is pink.

AG