[OM] FS: a LOT of stuff, lenses, flashes, bodies, photolab stuff...

Subject: [OM] FS: a LOT of stuff, lenses, flashes, bodies, photolab stuff...
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 20:40:19 +0100
Folks,

I'm not sure that I've mentioned this on the list, but the reason for
my being somewhat absent from list discussions in the past year or so
was that I....moved. While I did end up with more space, the process
of packing and moving brought into light exactly how much
photographic equipment that I have accumulated over the years, and
how (relatively) little of it I am actually using due to it being
redundant one way or other. Trimming off the redundancy will still
leave me with more gear than what most [outside of this list, of
course] would consider reasonable.

So, I've started to photograph and describe the stuff which is
looking for a new, loving home. If you're interested in anything,
look here:

        http://www.thomasclausen.org/Sale/

An OM-Summary (Org. Olympus brand only) of the redundancy that I am
looking to trim :

        Zuiko:

                24/2.8 28/2.8 35/2.8 300/4.5 135/3.5 135/2.8 55/1.2 50/1.8
50/1.4
50/2PF
                50/3.5 Macro 100/2.8 Silver Nosed       1.4x Teleconverter
                35-105 24-48

        OM Bodies:

                2 x OM2s/p - OM2 - OM1"md" - OM40 - OM30/F - OM20/G

        Flash:
                T10 (+ all trimmings) - 3 x T32
                Assorted accessory shoes, TTL Auto Multiconnector Long and
short
flash cables (!)
                Bounce Grip 2

        Macro:
                Auto and manual ext. tubes - Telescopic Auto Tube 65-116
                Double cable release - Varimagnifinder Slide Copier

        Drives:
                MD1 - Winder 2 - assorted battery packs, etc.

        Misc:
                Front and body caps, eyecup, straps, lens cases, grips

There's non-OM stuff as well, and I have a couple of "undecided"
boxes to sort through, so there may be updates in due time..

Photos and descriptions on:

        http://www.thomasclausen.org/Sale/

Reply off-list if interested in anything in particular, or for
further details.

Cheers,

Thomas