Re: [OM] WTB Oly 49mm lens cap (front)

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB Oly 49mm lens cap (front)
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:11:37 -0500
Yes its literally true. Sellers cannot leave negatives against buyers,
though buyers can leave negatives against sellers. The reason they did this
is to keep sellers from blackmailing buyers. You know: "seller refuses to
leave feedback for buyer until buyer first leaves positive feedback. If
buyer leaves a negative, seller hits the buyer with a neg too as
retailiation"

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design