Re: [OM] WTB Oly 49mm lens cap (front)

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB Oly 49mm lens cap (front)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:41:50 -0000
Easy, "100%" does not mean "Zero negatives"!

But he does not actually say they are original.  "For Olympus" is very
careful wording, and the images are wholly accurate - just look very
carefully and you will see that they are not the real thing.  We were both
taken in!

The rear caps are even harder to spot as fakes, you have to look very
carefully at the lettering to see that the injection moulds have been
copied.  I assume it is the same for all his "branded" caps.

Piers