Re: [OM] Recommendations for compact digital camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Recommendations for compact digital camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 05:53:22 -0500
Are any of these high pixel count cameras able to deliver a quieter
image by combining pixels when used at lower resolution settings?

For that matter, does down-sampling a noisy image in PhotoShop result in
a quieter image?  I've never noticed but I don't have particularly noisy
cameras.

Chuck Norcutt