Re: [OM] IMG: Finally, Some Rain Drops

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Finally, Some Rain Drops
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 07:10:51 -0500
I didn't get a clean selection with the wand either since I was only
willing to work on it for about 30 seconds.  It wasn't good enough to be
considered a finished image but it was good enough to make the
foreground foliage pop out of the background.

I'm glad we're on this subject because it reminded me that, for quite
some time now, I've been meaning to buy Katrin Eismann's masking book
<http://www.amazon.com/Photoshop-Masking-Compositing-VOICES-Eismann/dp/0735712794/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1T320R8HXF6L3&colid=12PAYDK1BNR07>
in hopes that I might one day come close to the Moose's masking skills.
  My daughter asked yesterday for a Christmas gift suggestion and I
couldn't think of one.  Now I know.

Chuck Norcutt