Re: [OM] IMG: Finally, Some Rain Drops

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Finally, Some Rain Drops
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:30:27 -0600
Thanks, Moose.  The image was made when I wanted to get out of the house for
some fresh air, and couldn't find a really good subject for my photographs.
The raindrops intrigued me, so I shot them as best I could with the
equipment at hand.  I never expected the result to be outstanding, just
another chance to learn something.

In this case, I should have used my Takumar 55/1.8 lens wide open, to really
drop out the background. As it happened, I did not have it, so I shot it
with the 14-54, which ended up at f/3.5.

Thanks for the comments.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA