[OM] Re: Chris Crawford - blog-posted photo of old Cadillac

Subject: [OM] Re: Chris Crawford - blog-posted photo of old Cadillac
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:18:16 -0500
It was shot with a Hasselblad with 50mm CF-Distagon lens on Ilford FP-4
developed in Rodinal. The composition was the best that could be done; the
car sat in an industrial area with many poles, fences, dump trucks, and
other ugly things around and behind it.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design