[OM] Re: Chris Crawford - blog-posted photo of old Cadillac

Subject: [OM] Re: Chris Crawford - blog-posted photo of old Cadillac
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:52:39 +0200
Now Chris, tell us a bit more about the technical side of this very
nice image:
What equipment did you use, how was final output produced, etc?

P.S. While I love the tonality and general "look of the image, I can't
help but think
that I would have framed it such that the lamppost behind was either
further from the
car, or perhaps not in the photograph at all.

In many ways, the same goes for the tree growing out of the car's
trunk (or "boot" as we'd
call it here in South Africa). I'd have moved left to hide it behind
the car completely,
which would also have sorted out the lamppost.

Anyway, it's your image, I was just wondering about your thoughts
around the composition?

kind regards,
Dawid