[OM] Re: Lexar 4gb CF Deal

Subject: [OM] Re: Lexar 4gb CF Deal
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 16:48:15 -0500
I also use external drives for backup.  Since they're eSATA they're
pretty fast.  I used to use CDs (when things were smaller) and I did use
DVDs on my trip but, were I to do it again, I'd just take an external
2-1/2" USB 2 drive to attach to the laptop for backup.  It would be
faster and a lot less hassle.  I now also know that in 6-1/2 weeks I
only shot about 45 GB.  Since I know I'll never shoot that much in one
go again I now know that a 60-80 GB external 2-1/2" drive is more than
big enough.

Chuck Norcutt