[OM] Re: Dealing with astigmatism through the viewfinder

Subject: [OM] Re: Dealing with astigmatism through the viewfinder
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 11:43:00 -0500
I decided on bifocals this time since I have too many pairs of glasses.
  I have reading glasses, computer glasses and glasses for distance
vision which, until recently, I only used for driving in the car and
they were always left in the car.  But then I discovered that "distance"
was creeping downward and I could see the TV set much more clearly with
them on.  That meant 3 pair of glasses in the house and I was constantly
picking up the wrong pair.

I just got a call.  The new glasses are in.  When I pick them up I think
I'll order another set of computer glasses to the new prescription.

Chuck Norcutt