[OM] Re: Dealing with astigmatism through the viewfinder

Subject: [OM] Re: Dealing with astigmatism through the viewfinder
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 07:39:19 -0600
Chuck,

I have had progressive bifocals for about 10 years now, and am generally
happy with them. I don't seem to have any problem with finding the right
spot to look through into a viewfinder, b ut needed to change correction on
the cameras with adjustable diopters. The big problem is that since having
them, I haven't shot a single level horizon.

Bill Pearce