[OM] Re: Wanted: 8mm f/2.8 Fisheye

Subject: [OM] Re: Wanted: 8mm f/2.8 Fisheye
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:58:11 +0200
Thank you Sandy, I am aware of the Peleng and Zenitar lenses, although
I would
really first like to get my hands on the zuiko version. Much better
build, optics,
etc - I've handled the Peleng and wasn't impressed.

You see, having sold all my expensive Canon digital gear, I can afford
splurge a bit on some Zuiko exotics, and I would really like the 8mm.

Will look at some of the better teles later, otherwise I am very happy
at the
moment.