[OM] Re: Macs r us

Subject: [OM] Re: Macs r us
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:13:54 -0500
 >I know that you don't use Photoshop, but it's an indication of how
>swiftly the MacBook can do similar jobs.

Actually, that gives me a very good idea. I do use Photoshop Elements and a
similar set of actions with E-1 files would take me about three minutes.
But most of that performance hit is insufficient memory in this computer.
BTW, my wife reminds me that I'm going on FOUR years with this laptop.  That
makes me feel a little better.  I know that more memeory would greatly
enhance the performance of the computer, but it is literally falling apart.
When I bought this computer it was more than sufficient for my needs and
still isn't too bad.  Of course, it's XP.

But at the moment I'm not too concerned about the computer.  A new camera
has arrived and I have my priorities.  :)

AG